Bacon and Chipotle Cheddar Linguine Recipe
A "clean out the pantry and fridge" day resulted in this family favorite recipe!
Servings 4 servings
- 10 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 6 red yellow and orange mini bell peppers, seeded and sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- 4 ounces shredded Cabot Chipotle Cheddar Cheese
Cook linguine according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter. Once butter is melted, add the garlic, and peppers and sauté until tender, approximately 4 minutes. Toss in bacon pieces until heated through, about 1 minute.
Once linguine is cooked, drain. Toss the bacon/pepper mixture with the linguine.
Serve immediately, topped with shredded Chipotle Cheddar Cheese.