Fiesta Chicken Pasta
A 30 minute meal makes dinnertime so quick and easy!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups rotini pasta uncooked
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups chopped red peppers about 2 medium
- 1/4 cup lite Italian dressing
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup lite sour cream
- 1/2 cup lite shredded cheddar cheese
Cook the pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken. Cook and stir 6 minute Add peppers, dressing and chili powder; cook 3 minute or until chicken is cooked through, stirring frequently. Stir in salsa and sour cream.
Drain pasta. Toss with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and serve!