Honey Mustard Chicken & Veggie Pasta Salad
This creamy pasta salad has a sweet and tangy flavor. A definite favorite for picnics and potlucks!
- 1 box 1 pound Bow Tie Pasta, cooked
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 orange bell pepper seeded and chopped
- 1 to mato seeded and chopped
- 1 12.5 oz can Swanson White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast drained and finely chopped
Place cooked pasta in a large serving bowl.
In a separate bowl, combine mayonnaise, prepared mustard, sugar, onion, honey, salt, pepper and oil. Whisk together until creamy and smooth.
Pour desired amount over pasta. (If you like a lot of dressing, use the whole batch. We used a little over half of the dressing for a not so heavy dressing laden salad.)
Add chopped pepper, tomato and chicken to the pasta mixture. Toss until all ingredients are evenly distributed.