Summer Harvest Salad - Tomatoes, Grilled Corn and Avocados
This Summer Harvest Salad is loaded with abundant produce of summer. Fresh avocados, juicy grape tomatoes and grilled sweet corn provide the most wonderful flavors of the season.
- 2 California Avocados chopped
- 1 pint grape or cherry tomatoes halved
- 3 ears of grilled sweet corn kernels removed and cob thrown away
- 2 Tablespoons fresh Basil chopped
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter not margarine, melted
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
Place California Avocados, grape tomatoes, sweet corn kernels and basil in a medium bowl. Gently toss.
Drizzle butter and lime juice over salad, gently toss again.
Sprinkle with Kosher salt and pepper to taste.
For best flavor and freshness, serve immediately.