California Avocado Breakfast Casserole
California Avocados give this recipe a fresh take on a traditional egg casserole recipe!
Servings 12 slices
- 1 8 ounce package Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- 10 slices cooked bacon cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup shredded hash browns – thawed
- 1 California Avocado diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
Lightly spray with cooking spray a 9×13 glass cake pan. Press crescent rolls on bottom and up sides of pan.
Layer bacon, hash browns, California avocado, and tomatoes on top of crescent roll dough.
In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Pour egg and milk mixture over the top of other ingredients in the 9×13 pan.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the top. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.
Remove from oven and sprinkle Kosher salt and cracked black pepper over to taste. Serve and enjoy!