Oven Roasted Veggie Pizza
If you like vegetable pizza, you'll love this oven roasted veggie pizza with squash, mushrooms, tomatoes and a creamy garlic sauce!
Servings 1 pizza
- 1 Pre-Made Pizza Crust I used Trader Joe's Par-Baked Pizza Crust and LOVED it
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 cup cubed butternut squash peeled, seeds removed
- 1 cup sliced mini portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic Sauce I used Trader Joe's Many Clove Garlic Sauce
- 1/2 - 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place cubed butternut squash, mushrooms and grape tomatoes on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender. Remove from oven.
Increase oven heat to 425°F. Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet or baking stone. Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from oven.
Spread garlic sauce over top surface of crust. Top with roasted vegetables then with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is a tender, golden brown.