This pizza is filling, flavorful and very easy to put together.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 8 oz package Pillsbury crescent rolls
- 1 cup shredded hash browns - thawed
- 1 4 ounce can mushrooms drained
- 5 slices bacon
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
Brown pork and drain fat. Cook bacon and blot off grease. Cut bacon into small, bite size pieces. Lightly spray with cooking spray a 9x13 glass cake pan. Press crescent rolls on bottom and up sides of pan. Layer pork, hash browns, mushrooms, bacon, Cheddar and Mozarella cheeses on top of crescent roll dough. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and milk together. Pour egg and milk mixture over the top of other ingredients in the 9x13 pan. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top. Bake in 350 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.