Sriracha Lime Salmon Packets Recipe
Sriracha Lime Salmon Packets is a simple dinner idea for seafood lovers!
Servings 4 servings
- 4 wedges sweet onion
- 4 wedges lime
- 4 6 oz fresh salmon fillets
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 4 Tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha Salt I prefer San Francisco Salt Co brand
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh cilantro chopped
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut 4 12 inch square pieces of thick aluminum foil. Place 1 onion slice, 1 lime wedge and 1 salmon fillet on each piece of foil.
Combine the next 7 ingredients and pour evenly over salmon fillets. Fold the foil over and crimp the edges closed, making a "packet".
Place each packet on a baking sheet and bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 minutes.
Carefully open the packets (steam will release so stay back). Place each salmon fillet on a serving plate and serve, topping with a pinch of extra Sriracha Salt if desired.