Chickpea Salad Sandwiches Recipe
You'll never miss the chicken in this flavorful Chickpea Salad Sandwich recipe!
Servings 4 sandwiches
- 1 19 ounce can Bush's Garbanzo Beans chickpeas
- 1 small cucumber coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 4 Kaiser buns or Crossaints
Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place into a medium size mixing bowl and mash with a potato masher or a fork.
Mix in cucumber, red onion, cranberries, mayonnaise, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir until mixture adheres together and can be spooned onto rolls.
Spoon 1/2 cup sandwich filling onto each Kaiser roll.
Serve and enjoy!