Easy Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce
A simple Eggs Benedict with Hollandaise Sauce recipe for breakfast or brunch!
- 1 poached egg follow these instructions from Simply Recipes
- 1/2 English Muffin toasted (try making homemade)
- 1 slice thinly sliced deli ham
- 3 Tablespoons Hollandaise Sauce
- For the Hollandaise Sauce:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 egg yolks
- 3 Tablespoons heavy whipping cream
For the Hollandaise Sauce
In a small saucepan, heat butter, salt and lemon juice until bubbly (do not boil)
Remove from heat.
Place egg yolks in a medium bowl and slowly pour in butter mixture, stirring continuously. Whisk together until smooth and creamy. Stir in heavy whipping cream.
To assemble Eggs Benedict:
For each serving, top 1/2 toasted English Muffin with a folded slice of deli ham, 1 poached egg and 3-4 Tablespoons of Hollandaise Sauce. Serve warm.