Chocolate Silk Pancakes
A fluffy, chocolate pancake recipe perfect for a delicious, indulgent breakfast!
Servings 8 -10
- 1 cup Chocolate Silk Soymilk or Chocolate Milk
- 2 Tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons butter melted
- Whipped Topping diced fresh strawberries and powdered sugar for garnish
Place all ingredients through melted butter in a mixing bowl and blend until well incorporated and smooth.
Heat a large electric griddle to 350° or a skillet to medium heat.
Pour 1/4 cupfuls of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
Top each pancake with whipped topping, strawberries and powdered sugar.