I just read something that says there are 35 days until Christmas! Can you believe it? I’m going to continue focusing on Thanksgiving until next Friday, then it’s going to be all Christmas all the time around our house. It’s my absolute favorite holiday and I can’t wait!
For the first time ever I’ve already bought a couple of Christmas presents. I took advantage of the Erin Condren 50% off sale the other day and got my kids teachers some personalized desk pads. I thought that was a really great gift but wanted to add a little more.
I’ve decided these Deck the Halls Biscotti from the Bright Ideas website would be great to give as well… a little something delicious and homemade along with something personalized just for them!
There are a lot of other fun and festive recipes to choose from featuring the holiday M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies. Make sure to check out their recipe page for more fun gift ideas or holiday treats!
For now, sit down with a hot cup of coffee and check out this festive Deck the Halls Biscotti recipe below! Enjoy!
Deck the Halls Biscotti
- 3/4 cups DOVE® Brand Milk or Dark Chocolate
- 16 of your favorite biscotti
- ¾ cup M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies
- 2 baking sheets
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until chocolate is 3/4 melted. Remove from water and continue stirring until all the chocolate has melted.
- Using a table knife, spread half the biscotti with the DOVE® Brand Milk or Dark Chocolate and set it on the baking sheet lined with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Sprinkle with M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies and set aside until the chocolate hardens.
For a gift:
- • Wrap 2 to 4 biscotti in a piece of cellophane, and tie it closed with a piece of curling ribbon.
Holiday’s are better with M. Go to Brightideas.com for recipes using M&M’S® Brand Chocolate Candies Holiday Blend. Click. Create. Celebrate.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of MARS®. The opinions and text are all mine.