I am just posting my Soup-A-Palooza soup recipe over here so that the actual giveaway post isn’t super long. As I said on that post, this is a delicious, hearty, full of flavor soup that is sure to warm you up when it is cold outside. I simply made a couple of adaptations from the original recipe on Tabasco.com and I loved the result!
Remember to enter your soup in our Soup-A-Palooza roundup. There are some great prizes available and you can be entered simply by sharing 1 or 2 of your favorite soup recipes with us!
Roasted Corn and Black Bean Soup
- 2 15.25 ounce cans of whole kernel sweet corn drained
- 2 15 ounce cans of Bush's Black Beans drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow red or green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 small carrot diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 13 3/4 - ounce cans chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons TABASCO® Original Red
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cook corn in a large, cast iron skillet over high heat 5 minutes or until brown in spots, stirring occasionally. Remove corn to bowl.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion, carrot, and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in chili powder; cook 1 minute. Stir in chicken broth, TABASCO® Original Red, black beans and corn. Heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Stir in half-and-half and salt; heat through.