Cheryl from TidyMom and I have been anxiously awaiting this day…Soup-a-Palooza is finally here and we want to invite you to share some of your favorite soup recipes with us!
The soup recipe I chose to make for Soup-a-Palooza came from the Tobasco website. I adapted it it quite a bit and really love the end result. The addition of Bush’s Black Beans, topped with Westminster Oyster Crackers and served along side a slice of Pillsbury Simply Rustic French Bread, this meal was as filling as it was comforting on a cold winters day. In order to keep this post from being 100 miles long, I put the soup recipe over on a post of its own. Check it out here. Also, be sure to check out Cheryl’s Chicken Tortilla Soup over on her blog!
Now it is your turn to share up to 2 of your favorite soup recipes for the chance to win some fabulous prizes from our sponsors.
2 randomly chosen winners will receive a delicious prize pack from Bush’s Beans.
2 randomly chosen winners will receive a gorgeous apron from my favorite apron maker, The Hip Hostess.
2 randomly chosen winners will receive an ensemble of goodies (Westminster products plus soup crocks, socks & a tureen from Sur La Table) provided by Westminster Crackers.
To enter to win one of the great Soup-a-Palooza prize pack giveaways, follow the steps below.
1. Write and post a recipe on your blog featuring a soup, stew, chili, or chowder. (can be an old post…just PLEASE be sure to link back AND follow #2 below)
2. Include “Come join Soup-a-Palooza at TidyMom and Dine and Dish sponsored by Bush’s Beans, Hip Hostess, Pillsbury and Westminster Crackers” in your blog post. (you MUST include this to be eligible for prizes)
3. Add your link to your soup post to the widget on either TidyMom or Dine and Dish (we have the same widget code, so only add it on one site) and leave a comment letting us know you linked up. *you can link up to 2 posts
4. Don’t have a blog? no problem…..leave your recipe or a link to your favorite soup recipe in the comments on this post
- Spread the word about Soup-a-Palooza through social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter (leave a comment on this post letting us know you did so.)
Sample Tweet: Join @DineandDish & @TidyMom for #Soupapalooza Share your recipes (and WIN) here: http://tidymom.net or https://www.dineanddish.net Pls RT
- Let us know if you follow any of the sponsors on twitter or Facebook and give them a shout out telling them TidyMom and Dine & Dish sent you. (leave a comment on this post letting us know)
Ok, ready to link up? We will keep the linky open through Sunday February 20th. Winners will be announced the following week. All winners with a valid entry will be selected at random using random.org. Winners will be emailed and they will have 48 hours to claim their prize. Thanks for participating! Happy cooking!!
An extra special thanks to our sponsors for providing the prize packages for Soup-A-Palooza!