This giveaway has ended. The winner was Allison S. Congrats Allison and thanks to all who participated!
Dine & Dish readers can use the code AM0012-3571 at GreenMountainCoffee.com to receive 15% off Donut Shop Coffees; both Regular T60052-101and Decaf T60224-101, as well as free standard shipping. This offer is not available to Café EXPRESS members, and is valid through April 30th, 2012.
I have certainly had a blast being a Green Mountain Coffee K-Cup® Ambassador this past year. I would say, of all the great brands I’ve worked with, being a part of the Keurig® / Green Mountain Coffee team has made the biggest change for our household. It began last year when the Keurig® brewer first arrived, and has continued through the months as I’ve quickly become one of those “I love coffee” people! I liked coffee before, but we never brewed it at home. I’d make a couple trips to the local coffee shop each week, and savored each cup as I’d drink it, but coffee at home? That wasn’t an experience I was used to.
Each day now, coffee has become my ritual. I like coffee, a lot, but even more so than that I love that you can’t guzzle down coffee. You have to sit and slowly sip it, which means at least one time during the day I get to stop and take the time to drink a cup of coffee. It forces me to slow down and for that, I am thankful.
I also like how the Keurig® brewer ensures that each cup of coffee I drink is just right. There is no guessing, no measuring.. I just put in the flavor of K-Cup® I want and voila… a perfect cup of coffee each and every time I use it.
And let’s not ignore the biggest thing I am over looking… I’ve become a bit of a nut when it comes to photographing coffee. Just follow the #shotofcoffee hashtag on Instagram and you’ll notice that several people get in on the fun each day of taking a pic of their morning cuppa Joe. It’s a virtual coffee club with some of the best coffee loving friends.
Speaking of fun, I would have to say the K-Cup brand with the most personality and who seems to really love to have fun with their coffee is The Original Donut Shop™ Coffee. Just to prove how fun they are, they are giving one lucky Dine & Dish reader the chance to win a Keurig® Single Cup Brewer and a box of Coconut Mocha K-Cup® packs – their newest fun flavor!
Would you like to win? Well sure you would! For the chance to win, leave a comment on this post letting me know what you like to do for fun!
For additional entries:
- Share a picture of your morning cup of coffee on Instagram, Twitter or Flickr (or anywhere else). Please use the hashtag #shotofcoffee and tag @dineanddish. Leave the link to the photo in the comments section of this post.
- Become a fan of The Original Donut Shop™ Coffee on Facebook. Leave a separate comment on this post letting me know you’ve completed this.
- Tweet the following: “Everyone wants a #ShotOfCoffee to love. #Giveaway at @DineandDish for a Keurig Single Cup Brewer! http://bit.ly/I9BkLN ” Leave a separate comment on this post letting me know you’ve completed this.
All comments must be received by midnight, CST on Monday, April 23, 2012. Winner will be chosen via Random.org and notified via valid email address.
This giveaway is a part of my 2011-2012 K-Cup Brand Ambassador Program. Through the ambassador program I have received product and compensation. All opinions expressed are my own. I really, really love this coffee and my Keurig!
And now, for the recipe…
Toasted Coconut Mocha Frappe
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut sweetened
- 1 cup Donut House Coconut Mocha brewed coffee
- 1 cup chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups ice
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place coconut on a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake at 350°, stirring a few times, until coconut is lightly brown and toasted (approximately 15-20 minutes).
- In the meantime, brew 1 cup of Donut House Coconut Mocha coffee. Cool.
- Combine brewed coffee, chocolate milk, sugar, ice and all but 2 tablespoons of the toasted coconut in a blender. Blend on high until smooth.
- Pour into 2 glasses. Use whipped cream and remaining toasted coconut to garnish. Serve cold.