Baby, it’s cooooold outside! I think it is high time we celebrate one of our favorite comfort foods.…… SOUP!
Soup is one of those things that everyone can equate back to their childhood. My mom always made the best chicken noodle soup, served on our silver “sick tray” in bed when we were under the weather. When you come in from a cold day of snow fort building, what do you want? Soup!
and like every great party……..there will be PRIZES from some fabulous sponsors!!
How to Participate in Soup-a-Palooza
1. Write and post a recipe on your blog featuring a soup, stew, chili, or chowder. You can have up to two soup entries! Each soup entry enters you into the drawing for some great prizes!
2. Include “Come join Soup-a-Palooza at TidyMom and Dine and Dish sponsored by Bush’s Beans, Hip Hostess, Pillsbury and Westminster Crackers” in your blog post. If you use an old soup post for the Soup-a-Palooza, please just go in and add the above phrase to that post.
3. On Feb 15th add your link to your soup post to the widget on either TidyMom or Dine and Dish (we have the same widget code, so only add it on one site). Enter up to 2 soups. Each soup entry makes you eligible to win some of the great prizes from the above sponsors.
4. Don’t have a blog? no problem…..leave your recipe in the comments on the day of the Soup-a-Palooza party (Feb 15, 2011)
5. If you want, help spread the word about Soup-a-palooza through social media outlets such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Sample Tweet: Join @DineandDish & @TidyMom for #Soupapalooza. Share your recipes (and WIN) here: http://tidymom.net or https://www.dineanddish.net Pls RT
6. Button for your sidebars or posts – just use the supplied coding below if you want a button in your posts or on your blog sidebar.The button1 is 150×206. If you need a smaller size, feel free to download the image, adjust the size and provide your own coding.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.dineanddish.net" title="Dine and Dish"><img src="http://tidymom.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/soup-button.jpg" alt="Soupapalooza" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
7. Have fun and enjoy! Thanks for participating and we look forward to warming up during Soup-a-Palooza!