This recipe for Sweet Cherry Yogurt Popsicles combines fresh bing cherries with delicious creamy yogurt!
It’s been a week of frozen treats and food On a Stick at our house. Today, I’m combining those two in a way that highlights all the goodness summer has to offer. Fresh Bing cherries are paired with delicious Green Valley Organics yogurt to produce a creamy, delicious Popsicle that will have you wishing summer was all year long.
If Green Valley Organics is a new brand to you, like it was me, let me take the opportunity to introduce you to the company. Trust me, you’ll want to become familiar with this company as they’ll change the way you think about dairy products! This yogurt absolutely adds so much goodness to this sweet cherry yogurt popsicle recipe, but also – you are going to fall in love with their story just as much.
Green Valley Organics is part of the Red Hill Farm & Creamery. All Green Valley Organics products are kosher certified and free of artificial sugar, coloring, preservatives, stabilizers or powdered milk. In addition, Green Valley Organics dairy products are the first line of lactose free, real cow dairy yogurt, kefir and sour cream to be available nationwide. If you need more of a reason to support Green Valley Organics, take a look at their website to see their pledge to their consumers. I think you’ll be quite impressed.
These delicious sweet cherry yogurt popsicles are easy, nutritious and delicious. I used honey and vanilla yogurt, but you can use any flavor that you’d like (just know that if you add other flavors it will need to compliment your main showstopper – the bing cherries!).
If you are looking for a fun and easy way to please all the kiddos at your house this summer, definitely make a batch of these sweet cherry yogurt popsicles! They will please big and little kids alike. Enjoy!
Sweet Cherry Yogurt Popsicles
- 1 cup fresh Bing cherries stems and pits removed
- 1 Tablespoon agave nectar or honey
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 12 ounces Green Valley Organics Yogurt I use 6 oz honey flavor and 6 oz vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Combine cherries, Agave Nectar and 1 Tablespoon of Lemon Juice in a food processor.
- In a separate bowl, stir together Green Valley Organics Yogurt, milk, brown sugar and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Prepare 6 6oz Popsicle molds.
- Pour 1 inch of yogurt mixture into each individual mold. Top with 1 inch of cherry puree mixture. Finish with 1 inch of yogurt mixture, or until molds are full.
- Place a Popsicle stick into each mold.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight. Run mold under warm water, then gently remove to serve.
If you love these Cherry Yogurt Popsicles, make sure to check out these other popsicle recipes as well:
This is a sponsored post. Green Valley Organics sent me some of their product and compensated me for creating a recipe using their yogurt. All opinions expressed are my own.